Hmarivani

www.hamarivani.com

Hmarivani

www.hamarivani.com

शुक्रवार, 3 अप्रैल 2009

BHAGWAN SHRI SATHYA SAI BABA CAME IN MY DREAMS AND GAVE MESSAGE FOR ALL


ॐ साईं राम

Om Sai Ram

I must have done something good in my previous birth to have got this wonderful message from Bhagwan Shri Satya Sai Baba in my dreams last night. I am one who forgets the dream and do not remember it for long . But this one was very very special. Last night I saw in my dream that a poor servant working in a household had come to house of his master seeking shelter for himself and his wife . The servant was very poor and his wife was somewhat handicapped . Due to some reasons they had become homeless and wanted shelter in their masters house. When they reached their masters house and requested that they be allowed to stay in one corner of the big house both husband and wife of that big house were very angry and pushed them out of the house. At this moment Bhagwan Shri Satya Sai Baba Swami came in my dream and gave the message - that the true spirituality and prayer to god is to help people when they need. Never insult or let a needy person go away from your house empty handed , if you have the means to provide them help and assistance. Assistance of needy persons is the best and only service towards God and Almighty. At this moment my dream broke and I decided to spread this message to every body. We should always try our level best to help out needy people with whatever little help and assistance that we can give. If we cannot help anyone atleast we should never demean them treat them with disrespect.

I hope one day every one gets this message of our beloved Bhagwan Satya Sai Baba and understands this message fully and puts this to practice. I am sure this will be the biggest Pooja and service to human kind that one can do.

जय साईं राम

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें