Hmarivani

www.hamarivani.com

Hmarivani

www.hamarivani.com

रविवार, 26 अप्रैल 2009

11 वचन OF SAI BABA

11 Divine declaration / assurance / वचन of Param Guru Shirdi Sai Baba are as follows :-

1. Whoever puts his feet on Shirdi soil , his sufferings would come to an end.
2. The wretched and miserable would rise into plenty of joy and happiness , as soon as they climb the steps of my Samadhi.
3. I shall be ever active and vigorous even after leaving the earthly body.
4. My tomb shall bless and speak to the needs of my devotees.
5. I shall be active and vigorous even from my tomb.
6. My mortal remains would speak from my tomb.
7. I am ever living to help and guide all who come to me , who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.
8. If you look to me , I look to you.
9. If you cast your burden on me , I shall surely bear it.
10. If you seek my advice and help , it shall be given to you at once.
11. There shall be no want in the house of my devotees.

सद्द गुरु साईं नाथ प्रभु के जय

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें