Hmarivani

www.hamarivani.com

Hmarivani

www.hamarivani.com

गुरुवार, 17 दिसंबर 2009

Strength in Times of Adversity

Thought

Today  I read a book "Where There Is Light "by "Yoganandji." I thought if I m gaining some knowlge and learning so why not other people get chance to learn something. So I m writing some few points from that book.
 1. Never lrt life beat you down. Beat life! If you have a strong will you can overcome all difficulties.Affirm, even in the midst of trials: "Danger and I were born together, and I am more dangerous than danger!"This is a truth you should always remember; apply it and you will see that it works. Don't behave like a cringing mortal being. You are a child of God!!

2. Many people are afraid of life's problems. Ihave never feard them, for Ihave always prayed: "Lord may Thy power increase in me. keep me in the positive consciousness that with Thy help I can  always overcome my difficulties.."

3. Saint Francis had more troubles than you could imagine, but he didn't give up. One by one, by the power of mind, he overcome those obstacles and became one with the Master of the Universe. Why shouldn't you hahe that kind of determination?

4. To fly away from problems may seem the easiest solution.But you gain strength only when you wrestle with a strong opponent. One who dorsn't have difficulties is one who doesn't groe.

5.When you use life's experiences as your teacher, and learn from them the true nature of the world and your part in it, those experiences become valuable guides to eternal fulfillment and happiness.

1 टिप्पणी:

  1. Wow di! this blog is going to help me a lot. Mind and heart always need some of the spiritual doses then only one can feel peace in ones life...still reading your other posts

    जवाब देंहटाएं