Hmarivani

www.hamarivani.com

Hmarivani

www.hamarivani.com

शुक्रवार, 18 दिसंबर 2009

TIME FOR GOD IN LIFE - जीवन में प्रभु के लिए समय


Everything has its place , but when you waste time at the cost of your true happiness it is not good.I dropped every unnecessary activity so that I could meditate and try to know God , so that I could always be in Gods devine consciousness.
It is not wrong to tell the lord that we want something , but it shows greater faith if we simply say : " Heavenly Father , I know that you  anticipate my need . Sustain me according to your will." If a person is eager to won a car,  for instance, and prays for it with sufficient intensity , he / she will recieve it.But possession of a car may not be the best thing for that person at that point in time and the lord may deny that wish. Trust more in God . Have trust that whatever happened happened for your good...जो इश्वर करता है अच्छे के लिए ही करता ऐसी  धारणा रखने चाहिए |
Have trust and believe that God who has created us will maintain us as well.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें